The University of Toronto, Department of Medicine, identity and brand is internationally recognized and should be leveraged whenever possible. Whether you're preparing a presentation, or an external facing document, or simply need a logo, we've got your resources here.
Please note: the University of Toronto brand and trademark is to be used under certain parameters determined by the University. Please contact our communications officer, to ensure brand guidelines are being met before publishing or disseminating your communications collateral.
Here you'll find:
Divisional/Department of Medicine locked logos: please contact the communications officer to gain access to this file.
- New: 2019 Department of Medicine PowerPoint template
- Department of Medicine PowerPoint template
- Department of Medicine Word document template: Please contact the Communications Officer.
- Department of Medicine/Faculty of Medicine Style Guides
- Department of Medicine website resources
We've also developed divisional newsletter, event and rounds templates using an online software. If you'd like to adopt these templates, contact the communications officer for account set-up and training sessions.