Below you'll find resources that will help you prepare for the Continuing Faculty Appointment Review process. For more details on the process/timeline, deadlines, and required documentation please see the relevant pages.
Documentation for CFAR Submission
- CFAR Candidate Summary - Please complete with Adobe Acrobat rather than a built-in PDF reader
CFAR Writing Resources
- Continuing Faculty Appointment Review Workshop Powerpoint Presentation - 2019
- Example CFAR Covering Template - 2017
- Google Scholar setup and calculating your H-Index
General Reference Documents
- Academic Position Descriptions
- Procedures Manual for Clinical Faculty
- CFAR Committee Terms of Reference
- CFAR Documentation Tips
If you have any questions regarding the Continuing Faculty Appointment Review process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.